At Z Pediatric Dentistry, the health of our patients and our community is our number one priority.
Our Response to COVID-19: We recognize this is a difficult time for our community due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and we want to reassure our patients that every decision we make is done with the best interests of our patients, our employees, and our community in mind.
On May 11, 2020 we resumed service for all essential and elective treatments. We are excited to see you soon! We have returned to our routine office hours every day for all dentistry at this time. We return with stringent protocols we have implemented for enhanced patient safety and comfort. In addition, we are closely monitoring all events in our service areas and adhere to all safety guidance recommendations from the CDC and the American Dental Association. In addition, we have and will continue to remain available daily for emergency dental care services as requested and needed.
New Safety Procedures:
1. When you schedule your child’s dental appointment, you will be asked COVID 19 Screening questions.
2. If your or your child have tested COVID 19 positive, your child's appointment will be scheduled 4 weeks after everyone in your house is symptom free.
3. For each appointment, we request that only one adult accompanies their child into the office, and we ask that only children with dental appointments come into the office, when possible.
4. Everyone that comes into the office will complete a COVID 19 Screening Form and have their temperature taken. If your child or you have a temperature over 100 degrees, you will need to reschedule your appointment. If you or your child are having any COVID 19 symptoms, you will also need to reschedule your child’s appointment.
5. If there is an unexpected wait, your child is welcome to wait in the car with you in our parking lot.
6. We have removed all toys, books and magazines since they are difficult to disinfect.
7. We are a no hand-shake, no high-five office at this time. We will still welcome air high fives.
8. Once in the office, everyone is to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer. Parents/adults are asked to use hand sanitizer before using the check-in computer and signature pads.
9. During your child’s appointment, you are welcome to wait in your car in Z Pediatric Dentistry’s parking lot. The doctor can call you to review your child’s appointment and the administrative team can obtain your payment over the phone.
Reinforced Safety Procedures:
1. Our clinical team will wear additional PPE for their safety and the safety of your child.
2. Due to the limits of PPE for our team, we ask families to bring and wear their own masks inside the office.
3. All scheduled appointments have been altered to aid in social distancing. Please call our office for your child’s new appointment time if they had an appointment scheduled before COVID 19.
Please call our office at (832) 321-7151 to schedule your child’s appointment.
If your child or you test COVID 19 positive within 14 days of being in our office, please notify us.
We appreciate your understanding.
See you soon and stay healthy,
Z Pediatric Dentistry
Meet the Pediatric Dentist who makes it all happen
Zarina Rasheed, DDS, MS was born and raised in Texas (and loves it here!) She has been in practice for over 8 years and completed all her degrees at the University of Texas (Dental and Masters degrees!) Dr. Z completed an extra two years of specialty training and is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. In addition to receiving a certification in laser assisted pediatric dentistry, she is also a certified expert in performing frenectomies in-office. Dr. Zarina Rasheed is also affiliated with Texas Children's Hopsital. Read her reviews. Kids love her.
|"This is THE best pediatric dentist. Hands down. Their office is clean, the staff are the sweetest and Dr. Z? Absolutely amazing. Dr. Z caught a tongue tie in our child last year when everyone else dismissed our concerns and blamed his symptoms on other things. I wish we would have found Dr Z sooner and avoided all the useless medication other drs put him on, but nonetheless we are extremely glad we found her. The frenectomy procedure went well and now I have a little talking/eating machine. I honestly believe if Dr. Z did not catch this, my 2 year old would still be non verbal and a terrible eater. I can't thank Dr. Z enough!"|
|- Leila C on Yelp|
|"I absolutely love this place! My daughter got her lip tie and tongue tie fixed here and she is feeding so much better now! The staff is so friendly and made me comfortable before my 2 month old had the procedures done. We live in tomball but drive way out here because it’s such a wonderful place."|
|- Destiny P on Google|
|"Dr. Rasheed is amazing! She recently did laser frenectomy on my grandchild’s lip and tongue tie. The procedure only lasted about 10 minutes and our little one was feeding better immediately. My DIL’s milk supply doubled and baby now has a beautiful latch and stronger suck. She is much happier when eating and healed very quickly. I’ve been a feeding therapist for many years and know this procedure is often necessary. So glad to have Dr. Rasheed in Pearland!!!!"|
|- Stephanie Jenkins on Facebook|
Ready to book an appointment with us? That's great! Give us a call or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Pay us a visit, our doors are always open!
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
Pediatric Dentist in Pearland, Texas – Z Pediatric Dentistry © 2019. All Rights Reserved.